torsdag 13. oktober 2022

First post Mystique World 2

 My first post for my New blog Reborn from my past blog with the same name.


This blog is about mysteries in the world and the universe. I will look at science and myths and adventures from around the world. i will Write about what i find intresting.


I want to seek out theories and hypotheses of the world also, from myths, and from scien
ence. I will look at what interests me, and what i think you as a Reader can like and be fascinated by.


Our world and the Cosmos is filled With mysteries and strange happenings, wierd stories and other interesting Things. We know only a small portion of everything. Like what is the UFOs and lights People all over the world see? does there exist a monster in Loch Ness? What about other Places? Many clame they have seen strange seacreatures and monsters all over the world. What New Things can the science do? Can we live on the moon or on Mars soon? Can we live forever? can we Cure all types of cancer soon? Do flying cars soon be comon?

The world is a strange Place and I allways be very fascinated of what mysteries it hides.

I hope you will enjoy my blog.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Love your life - Dare To Dream